That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!! I found it on Sylvia's blog like a month ago. I only like th very beginning. After a while, their voices get to me (and yes, I do hear voices). Well, I'm going to go fly around on my umbrella now with my magical bag lol ttyl
Hey! I like the video or what I saw of it. I didn't actually watch it all. (I got bored after a while) But what I did see I liked. But there could be a little more Johnny Depp. Oh yes a LOT more. I am not saying I'm obsessed with Johnny Depp but lets just say that it could easily turn into something unhealty. But besides me being a weirdo.... AREN'T YOU SO EXCITED ABOUT NO SCHOOL ON FRIDAY!!!!!!! I know I am! This is going to be the best five day weekend ever! Oh well I'll see you later, Toodles!
3 comments:
That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!! I found it on Sylvia's blog like a month ago. I only like th very beginning. After a while, their voices get to me (and yes, I do hear voices).
Well, I'm going to go fly around on my umbrella now with my magical bag lol ttyl
hey so like this is savannah. i don't know how often u check your blog but who cares. see u 2morrow!
Sexy Savannah
Hey! I like the video or what I saw of it. I didn't actually watch it all. (I got bored after a while) But what I did see I liked. But there could be a little more Johnny Depp. Oh yes a LOT more. I am not saying I'm obsessed with Johnny Depp but lets just say that it could easily turn into something unhealty. But besides me being a weirdo.... AREN'T YOU SO EXCITED ABOUT NO SCHOOL ON FRIDAY!!!!!!! I know I am! This is going to be the best five day weekend ever! Oh well I'll see you later, Toodles!
Post a Comment